Illume Reading Workshops
Illume Reading workshops are a great way to learn more about teaching reading to students with diverse learning needs. The workshops cover:
- Current research and best practice for teaching reading to students with diverse learning needs
- Practical reading strategies and activities that can be used by educators and parents with students of all ages
- An overview of Illume reading
- Recommendations for the successful implementation of the Illume Reading resources
Who should attend?
- Teachers and teacher aides working in primary, secondary and post school settings
- Parents of students with diverse learning needs
- Pre-service teachers
In-School Professional Development
While the Illume Reading manual contains all of the information required to get started, schools will often opt for some additional support. In-school professional development sessions are designed to upskill teachers and to ensure a collaborative and consistent approach to the implementation of the resources. Sessions can be customised to meet the needs of each school and their students.
We come to you and deliver professional development at a time that suits your schedule, including pupil free days.
Professional development can be delivered for all staff – cheaper than multiple staff attending conferences.
Professional development is customised to meet the needs of your students, ensuring all information is relevant.
Please contact us for further information and a quote for your in-school session.